7.4V 4.4ah with PCM Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LP0074-4400-L
- Connection Mode: Series and Parallel
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Accessories Type: Battery
- Standard Voltage: 4.8V～8.4V
- Lead Time: 15days
- Specification: NO
- HS Code: 85060000
- Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Size: Small
- Rated Capacity: >1000MAH
- Warranty: One Year
- Trademark: QW OEM
- Origin: China
High energy density
Potential for yet higher capacities.
Relatively low self-discharge
Self-discharge is less than half that of nickel-based batteries.
No periodic discharge is needed; There is no memory.
· Very low profile
Batteries resembling the profile of a credit card are feasible.
· Flexible form factor
Manufacturers are not bound by standard cell formats. With high volume, any reasonable size can be produced economically.
Gelled electrolytes enable simplified packaging by eliminating the metal shell.
· Improved safety
More resistant to overcharge; Less chance for electrolyte leakage.
Lithium ion provide long lasting energy for portable equipment and other devices such as:
1. Portable equipment: Laptop, camcorder, PDA, Digital camera, portable DVD etc.
2. Home appliances: Two-way radio, Walkie-talkie, Electric toys, Electric bicycles, Emergency lighting
3. Military equipment: IR telescope
4. Telephone switchboard, electric equipments, power instruments and meters
5. Uninterrupted power source (UPS) for computer, Emergency Application, Medical devices
6. Power transmission and transformer station, switch-control, and accident lighting
7. Fire fighting, safety device, and alarm monitoring
8. Automatic office system
9. Radio communication system
10. Emergency lighting and car/ship starting system
11. Portable electric appliances and mining system
12. Traffic and navigation signal lamp
13. Solar Energy: Solar Street lights, Solar Led Lights
1. Use at temperature below 40° C, charge fully prior to long storage periods or if it has been stored for more than three months
2. If you find any single battery voltage is under 2V at room temperature, the battery has been over-discharged or is self-discharging due to some defect/parasitic load. Discontinue use until the fault can be corrected and the battery be recharged
3. Store in an open, well ventilated, dry, clean area, between -20° C to 40° C for maximum life. Self-discharge will accelerated at higher temperature
4. Don't expose the battery to extremes of temperature over 60° C, directly to sources of heat, direct sunlight or moisture and/or rain
|Li-Ion Battery: 7.4V/4.4Ah (32.56Wh,) with PCM Battery : Sumsung 18650 3.7V/2200MAH Protected by 1 pcs PCM (2.5A limited) located on the top Battery pack is wrapped blue PVC|
Voltage:3.7V (working) 4.2V (peak)
4400 mAh (8.14Wh)
> 1000 cycles (80% of initial capacity @ 0.2C rate, IEC Standard)
|One PCM ( PCM-Li02S5-027 ) installed with the battery pack and protects the battery from Over charge detection voltage(4.25V ± 0.025V) Over discharge detection voltage (2.40V ± 0.062V) Over current detection current ( 6.5 ± 1A) Short circuits|
Must wait min of 30 minutes after battery is fully charged to allow the pcm to perform balance function on all the cells within the pack.
|Discharge terminal: 2" long 22AWG open wire end Red wire = Positive Black wire = Negative|
Max. Discharging Rate
6.5A limited by 22AWG wire
74mmx 68mm x 20mm
Limited Warranty: Repair or exchange only within 30 days.
|Please use our charger below for fully recharge battery pack. Smart Charger (3A) for 8.4V Li-Po Battery Pack, 100-240V (4.5hrs charge time)|