Universal Power Banks (MB-15000A)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MB-15000A
- Type: Li-Polymer Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 9V
- Trademark: Quawin
- Universal: iPad, GPS, PSP...
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Size: 150*82*21mm
- Origin: Shenzhen China
Battery Typr:Li-Polymer Battery
Input:DC 9V/12v 2A
USB1 5V 1A
USB2 5V 2.1A
1.A wide range of output voltage:5V,9V,12V. It can charge for Tablet PC/DV,MP3/MP4,Mobile Phone,Portable Game Console,and so on.
2.High capacity of 15000mAh with small size
3.With DC and Dual USB output sockets for different devices
4.Multiple safety protection system to ensure device safety: protection for overcharge, overvoltage, overcurrent,and short circuit
5.The smart LED disply of remaining power
How to charge powerbank
How to know remain power
How to use the powerbank
1. Connect USB cable to the powerbank.
2. Choose correct connector to connect the mobile phone or other devices.
3. When the connection is OK, Keep pressing the button for 3 seconds, the LED light on the power bank will turn on, means it's charging your device.
4. Any device of 5V can be recharged anywhere by the powerbank: iPhone, iPod, mobile phone, Bluetooth headset, MP3/MP4, video games consoles...
5. When the device is fully charged, disconnect it with the powerbank, keep pressing the button for 3 seconds and the LED lights will turn off.
1.Pls read these instructions carefully as incorrect use of Li-polymer batteries may lead to dangers such as overheating,fuming,catching fire.
2. Please charger the mobile charger completely before the first time using it.
3. Before charging the electric device, please confirm the voltage of the electric device. Make sure the voltage of your device ranges between 4.5V to 5.5V.
4. Don't drop, knock, disassemble or attempt to repair the charger by yourself.
5. Don't immerse the charger in water or make it wet.
6. Don't expose the charger to a heat source as fire or heater,
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. Don't use in the presence of flammable gas.