5V 6000mAh Solar Charger Power Bank
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MY-6000
- Capacity: 5001-8000mAh
- Charging Type: Solar
- Cell Type: Li-Polymer
- LED Lighting: LED Lighting
- Type: Solar Li-ion Battery Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 5V
- Trademark: Quawin
- HS Code: 850760000
- Battery is Removable: No
- Carrying Way: Universal Split
- Applicable Models: Mobile Phone
- Display: Without Display
- Universal: Mobile Phone, iPad, GPS
- Charger Type: Solar Charger
- Size: 86*86*20mm
- Origin: Shenzhen China
Battery type :solar battery Li-polymer battery
Rated input: microUSB 5V 1000mA
Rated output: 2*USB 5V 21000mA
Solar panel output: 5V,250mA
1. High capacity: With high capacity Li-polymer batteries.
2. Long life: rechargeable Li-polymer batteries, up to more than 500 circles, the power can still remain 80% after 3 month.
3. High security: protection for overcharge, over discharge, overloading, and short circuit.
1. By solar: put the device under the sunshine or in the light strong enough, the solar charger could be charged by solar. it would take 8 hours to fully charge the charger.
2. By DC: use the usb cable attached to charge the charger.
How to know the remain power
Press the button, LED lights will turn on to show the remain power.
How to use the charger to charge your devices
1. Connect the cable to the charger.
2. Choose correct connector to connect the mobile phone or other devices.
3. When the connection is OK, keep pressing the button for 3 seconds, the LED light on the power bank will turn on, means it's charging your device.
4. Any device of 5V can be recharged anywhere by the powerbank: iPhone, iPod, mobile phone, Bluetooth headset, MP3/MP4, video games consoles...
5. When the device is fully charged, disconnect it with the powerbank, keep pressing the button for 3 seconds, and the LED lights will turn off.
1.Pls read these instructions carefully as incorrect use of Li-polymer batteries may lead to dangers such as overheating,fuming,catching fire.
2. Please charger the mobile charger completely before the first time using it.
3. Before charging the electric device, please confirm the voltage of the electric device. Make sure the voltage of your device ranges between 4.5V to 5.5V.
4. Don't drop, knock, disassemble or attempt to repair the charger by yourself.
5. Don't immerse the charger in water or make it wet.
6. Don't expose the charger to a heat source as fire or heater,
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. Don't use in the presence of flammable gas.